JOIN THE WAITLIST
Our marathon training program is sold out, but if you'd like to join the waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also invited to our free community run club with Wy'east Wolfpack held on the third Thursday of every month. Meet at our front entrance located at 33 NE 3rd ave at 6pm ready to run, rain or shine.
WY'KNOT RUN CLUB
16 week training program
for the portland marathon
Planning on running the Portland Marathon this fall but looking for some community support as you begin training? Join the Wy'Knot Run Club!
We've teamed up with Wy'east Wolfpack on a sixteen week program to get you ready to run the 13.1 or 26.2 mile marathon on October 1, 2023. Between June 10 and September 30, you'll take part in a variety of trainings, community runs, workshops, and treatments to help you prepare.
$349 for non-members
$99 for KS members*
UPDATE: The Training Program is sold out. Interested in joining the waitlist? Email email@example.com.
TRAINING AND COMMUNITY RUNS WITH WY'EAST WOLFPACK:
- Complete Training Plan
- Weekly coached "Track Tuesday" training runs.
- Run Club from Knot Springs with refreshments after held on the third Thursday of every month. 1.5, 3 and 5.6 mile routes available.
- Weekly community long runs on Sunday mornings. Includes 3 pacers for 9/10:30/12 minute mile paces.
Workshops & classes at Knot Springs:
- Weekly Yoga for Runners class with post-class soak. Attend Wednesdays at 6:15am or Fridays at 12pm.
- Sound Bath and Meditation Workshop on Saturday, August 5th 4-6pm.
- Recovery/MFR foam rolling workshop June 24, 2–3:30pm
AND THERE'S MORE:
- Member pricing on Knot Springs treatments.
- Wy'knot Run Club tech jersey from Portland Gear.
- Inspirational slideshow with Willie McBride during kickoff event on June 10.
- Post-marathon Knot Springs Foot Rub voucher.
If training for the 13.1 mile marathon, be able to run 1 mile before the start date. If training for the 26.2 mile marathon, be able to run 3 miles before the start date.
The full 16-week program costs $349 for non-KS members, and $99 for members. Please note that these rates are non-transferable, extendable, or refundable.
have Questions about the wy'knot run club training program?
Email us your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.